Sunday, December 29, 2013

Book of the month: JANUARY 2014

Hello readers!

After scouring through endless book reviews, must-read lists and suggestions, I have chosen our first book to kick off the year: And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.



The best selling author of The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns brings us a tale that examines how we love, how we take care of one another and how the choices we make resonate through generations.

You can buy it through Amazon, Barnes&Noble or check it out at your local library!

Will you be buying a hardback/paperback book or a digital copy? Comment below with your answers

"Let the wild rumpus begin!"-Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild things are





3 comments:

  1. I already have a digital copy that was next on my list but I can definitely bump this up. I adore Khaled's work. He's such a wonderful author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, so glad we're on the same page with that! I'm vowing to buy physical copies of all the books this year so I can build up my home library but, my kindle may get copies of my favorites as we go along

      Delete