Monday, March 3, 2014

Book of the month : MARCH

Another month bites the dust and yet another month begins, March! Can you believe we are weeks away from Spring? This month, our book is : The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton.



The book, which Good Reads describes as "a brilliantly constructed, fiendishly clever ghost story and a gripping page-turner" Takes us back to 1866 in New Zealand and involves a Wealthy man, A drunk and a prostitute. It's sure to have us biting our nails. Fun fact: Eleanor Catton became the youngest author to win a Booker award for this novel! 

Contrary to last month's book, this one is available in Hardcover, Paperback and Kindle. 

Will you be reading along with us this month? comment down below!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to get started. I have my copy and now all I need is time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Excited to read! This has been high on my lis of reads for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete