Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Summaries

I have had a long-standing love affair with Sundays. There's something about the stillness of the week's end that helps me clear my mind and gather my ammo for the upcoming week. Sundays are also my favorite day to catch up on my blogs. In case you need some light reading. . . 



This couple's proposal is super sweet.

Waterproof books for the beach, pool or just clumsy readers like myself.

How to Kill a Mockingbird sequel could have us re-thinking our views on Atticus Finch.

Hold on to your L.A Gears! Your beloved Goosebump series is coming back to screens near you! What was your scariest R. L Stein read?

I love the cinematography of Wes Anderson so, its no surprise that I love this supercut of his ode to books in all the movies he's made: 



Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment